1. Cut the pork into cubes, season with salt and pepper, stir and put in a pan with hot oil and fry over medium heat till being brown.
2. Add the meat grated carrots and sliced into half rings onion, sauté vegetables till browning, then add the finely chopped fresh tomato, stir and ragout for 5-7min.
3. Next to the vegetables in the pan you need to add finely shredded cabbage into strips, reduce the heat, cover and ragout vegetables with meat about 15-20min.
4. Mix a tomato paste, a sour cream and ½ cup of water in the bowl, stir, pour prepared sauce dish and ragout to readiness, adding water if necessary.
5. Ragout the cabbage with meat need to a degree of readiness that you like. If you like very soft cabbage, then you need to put out more.
You can prepare this dish yourself or save time by using semi-finished products TM "Gulfstream" - Cabbage stew with meat.