1. Wash and dry chicken breasts, rub with salt and pepper.
2. Bake under the grill or in a preheated 200 ° C oven until tender, 20 minutes. Cool, then cut into thin slices.
3. Wash and dry the lettuce leaves, coarsely pick.
4. Wash tomatoes and cut it in half. Mix in a bowl of lettuce, tomatoes and chicken.
5. Prepare the sauce. Fry flour in vegetable oil, mix with water, boil and strain. Add the mustard, vinegar, sugar and salt and mix well
6. Fill the salad dressing. Before serving, sprinkle with black pepper.
You can prepare this dish yourself or save time by using semi-finished TM "Gulfstream" - Mustard sauce.